The ideal candidate will be responsible to maintain the day to day accounting transactions/activity including raising client invoices and scheduling clients’ invoices, vouching supplier invoices passing journal entries.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of annual accounts and managing the annual audit process
- Raising sales invoices and recording purchase Invoices in the finance systems
- Monthly and Annual Tax Return Preparations
- Reconciling supplier and client ledgers on timely basis.
- Controlling and preparation of debtors & creditors outstanding list.
- Accurate booking of petty cash expenses after proper authorization and supporting documentation, reconciling petty cash on monthly basis.
- Entering corporate credit cards statement to book expenses in accounting software
- Assisting HR and help in office admin work
- Filling accounting records, client contracts, NDA’s timely and accurately.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or similar
- Have 2 – 5 years of experience in accounts preferably in digital company/agency
- Should have knowledge of VAT in Egypt
- Should be proficient in MS Office and QuickBooks
- Have excellent communication skills in English
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Traffic Digital is the Middle East’s largest independent and fully integrated digital agency. Working from offices in Dubai, Jeddah, Riyadh & Karachi, Cairo and Abu Dhabi our team of 100+ full-time staff specializes in digital transformation for brands across all categories.
From initial strategy through final development, we create intelligent solutions to connect brands and audiences worldwide and across an ever-evolving digital landscape. With services ranging from social, web, content, and mobile, to search and advertising channels, we have developed award-winning digital solutions for some of the world’s most recognized brands.
Since our launch in 2009, we have proudly worked with over 300 clients in 25+ industries including multinationals such as Emirates Airlines, Unilever, Honda, Ernst & Young, Sipchem, HSBC, General Motors, Etihad Airways, General Electric, Emaar and Carrefour.