Formatting is akin to stylizing a document. The style that reflects genre and class.
uniformity in format
Most journals have a house style or follow a specific style manual to ensure a uniform format across all volumes and issues. These requirements are specific to the formatting of texts, illustrations (figures, pictures, tables, pictures, graphs, etc),references,placement of sectionsand order of headings, among others. This is often the final step before publishing or the first when using a template.
why do it
It is important to employprofessional help for formattingbecause an incorrectly or inadequately formatted manuscript is often returned from the editorial office to the author and are directly rejected. We ensure that your final manuscript is well formatted for successful submission. Our editors are skilled and trained in every aspect of journal formatting and pay extra attention to the minutest details.
checklist in a nut-shell
- Following the designated layout and formatting style
- Arrangingparagraphs, sections, lines, spacing, texts, figures and tables, etc. within the specified limits
- Using ready templates and customizing the same
- Formatting the full manuscript in accordance with the publisherâ€™s author guidelines
- Notifying authors of the missing elements or components
- Suggesting preferential changes as specified by the journal
- Ensuring that the manuscript is print-ready