Digital establishment of An international school brand
Client Background: Avicenna International School (AIS) was a reformation idea for an existing school of Islamic Research Foundation, namely the Islamic International School. With the former school being closed, it was time to give the students and staff a renewed hope of continuation with an upliftment. The entire management team was new and it was time for completely changing the face of the old school and create a new base for imparting excellence.
Our Challenges: AIS was not even named when the management approached INCI Tech for solutions. Our scope of work was diverse, complex, and required us to develop a strategically relevant internationally appealing school brand. We took up the responsibility to develop all digital requirements of AIS as well as digitally brand it to make it one of the most recognized and reputed school in Mumbai, with the scope for further branching.
INCI Tech was closely associated with every aspect of establishing AIS. Right from strategizing to designing to promoting. Our major works for AIS included:
- Website design and development
- Corporate Branding (brand name development, designing of school logo, web banners, school diary cover, school notebook cover, business card, letter heads, posters, flyers, identity cards, admission forms, and other elements)
- Content writing
- Domain, Email, and Web support
1. Research and Analysis–We first held several interactive sessions with the client to understand their brief well and get to know of their perspective. We also researched and studied the latest trend in the digital establishment of schools.
2. In the next phase, we divided our resources based on their expertise into design, development, content, and support teams to handle the complexity of the project.
3. At least three different webpages were designed for client screening. Post approval for one of the three web designs, we completed designing the entire website and passed the ropes to the development team. While the development work was on, the designers designed serveral web elements and offline elements that would be required at the time of website launch and school inauguration.
4. We kept a constant line of communication with our clients, with weekly reports and updates to make sure that all the stakeholders had a clear understanding of the progress and next milestones needed to be achieved.
5. Relevant content was then prepared for the website and other elements and incorporated into the website. We ensured that the content concept matched with the school ideology and philosophy.
6. With the final check and proofreading of all design, development, and content solutions we had developed, we created the domain and launched the website.
7. Once the website was live, we ensured smooth performance of the site and managed the communication timelines across various phases until complete client satisfaction was ensured.
8. Since its launch, the website is regularly updated and checked for any bugs and malware. Contents, images, and other forms of data are constantly updates in relation to news and events and important announcements made by the school.
Client Success Story:
In over a year of its web launch and establishment, the school website has drawn great traffic from across India.
Not only did we deliver the website on time, but the excitement it has generated is clear from the initial user response and engagement:
- 6000 total visits within the first 3 months of going live – Jan–March 2016
- Average page visit duration of 3 min 30 sec, indicating high user interactivity
- Bounce back ratio was only 26%, indicating high-level of user engagement with the website.
Moreover, the appealing designs and the interactive interface of the AIS website has earned rare reviews and helped promote and establish the school as a respectable school brand. The immense success of the digital promotion also helped AIS earn remarkable revenues and create scope for more students.
Presently, AIS is happily imparting education and learning through its international curriculum to an ever-expanding student base. With much more expansion in the pipeline with this reputed client, we hope to be a part of all its future endeavours.