Digital establishment of an international luxury brand
Client Background: Rodeo eyewear and fragrance are one of the most popular brands in the Middle East, fast spreading its wings worldwide. Founded in early 2010, Rodeo operates “Rodeo Eyewear” and “Rodeo Perfumes” under the company name Classic Rodeo General Trading LLC.
Our Challenges: Rodeo appointed INCI Tech as their lead IT agency globally. The scope of work was diverse, complex and required us to develop a strategically relevant global digital multi-media campaign. We took up the responsibility to create a strong and inspiring online presence for the brand use and promotion. We were also involved in creating identities for Rodeo.
- INCI Tech was closely associated with every aspect of establishing the web face of Rodeo.
- Right from strategizing to ideation to designing to promoting.
- Our major works for Rodeo included: Website design and development Corporate Branding (designing of logo, letterhead, web banners, and other elements)
- Content writing
- Domain, Email, and Web support
1. Research and Analysis – Study of various competitive websites, discussion with client representatives in order to learn more about the brand. The study of the current trends for digital transformation.
2. UI/UX Creation – the information gathered in the research and analysis phase was molded into designs that related to the trend and philosophy adopted for an international luxury brand based in the Middle East.
3. Content Development – We developed relevant content after quality checking and editing the provided briefs. Several web pages of fresh content was written for effective impact during SEO.
4. Branding – An exclusive logo and stationary was created as per the client brief in sync with the brand ideology and the market trend.
3. Managing Client Expectations – Smooth management of communicated timelines across various phases until the completion of the project were ensured in order to meet the client expectations.
4. Quality Control – Top-notch quality check throughout different phases was ensured to maintain the quality and precision of deliverables.
5. After-Sales – The website is regularly updated and checked for any bugs and malware. Contents, images, and other forms of data are constantly updates in relation to news and events and important announcements made by the school.
Client Success Story:
In less than 6 months of its web launch, the website has drawn remarkable traffic from across the world. Especially in the Middle East, the appealing designs and interactive UI of the construction website earned rare reviews and helped promote and establish Rodeo as a household brand. The immense success of the digital promotion helped Rodeo earn remarkable revenues, creating space and scope for more products. Presently, Rodeo supplies trendy eyewear, sunglasses, power frames, and optical frames for men, women, and kids in designs that exude grace, elegance, and energy of the young and conquering. Rodeo has also expanded its product portfolio to include exotic perfumes for men and women that are not just unique, rather “out-of-the-world”. Taking forward its legacy of innovation, Rodeo recently launched its own brand of deodorants in six different fragrances, each with a signature feel factor.
- Date : 2014
- Categories : Content, Corporate Branding, Website Design & Development
- Client : Rodeo General Trading LLC.